Read this first!
- If you need help or advice click here for our advice services
- We do not accept guest posts or advertising or participate in link exchanges
- We NEVER buy from telesales calls
You can contact us as follows:
- If you are having problems buying a product or service use the form here
- If you are experiencing problems using Landlord Law use the form here
- Otherwise either use the form below or
- Use the contact form via the green help button (these are the most reliable ways to contact us) or
- Send an email to us at contact @ landlordlaw.co.uk
- Telephone and leave a message on 01603 763096 (note that you will not be able to access any one-to-one advice – our reception staff are not legally trained, please use our contact form instead)
- (Members only) via the members’ forum
Whichever method you use, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible, and at the latest within 5 working days (if your message requires an answer).
Note though that we will not reply to requests for advice sent to us by post. Please use one of the services here
However, if you have a problem using the Landlord Law website or service, you may first want to take a look at our Help Documents as you may find your question is already answered there.
Please now complete our form: