Landlord Law is (as its name suggests) primarily a service for landlords – private residential landlords in England and Wales only (as opposed to landlords of property outside England & Wales, social housing landlords, or landlords of commercial property).
Over the years thousands of landlords have saved thousands of pounds by using Landlord Law to help them manage their properties and comply with the law.
Here are some of the main services:
- Information – there are now so many rules and regulations you have to comply with that you need somewhere you can find reliable information about what your obligations are and what you are supposed to do. We have numerous articles, legal FAQ and our unique Q&A ‘trails’ to give you the information you need.
- Documents – from tenancy agreements to possession notices you need to have proper legally valid documentation for your tenancies. All are documents are professionally drafted and (where this is possible) in a plain English style so you (and your tenants) you can understand them
- Updates – our weekly bulletin will keep you updated on changes in the law and our ‘critical legal information’ news posts
- Training – things are changing all the time so you need to keep on top of events. We have regular monthly ‘members only’ training webinars from experts (for example housing barristers). Business level members will also be able to view the recordings of past training webinars
- Training event discounts – logged in Landlord Law members will also get automatic discounts when purchasing training workshops and our annual Conference.
- One to one – discuss problems and seek guidance on our members’ forum area of purchase 1/2 hour telephone advice with a specialist housing solicitor.
Landlord Law is written and run by Tessa Shepperson, a specialist landlord & tenant lawyer, who has been advising landlords for over 20 years both as a practising solicitor and via this Landlord Law service.
Here is what some of our members have said: