Landlord Law is a great service for letting agents!
There are many occasions when you are unsure about a legal point but don’t know where to go to find out. Or maybe you are unsure about which document you need to use?
With Landlord Law you are never at a loss.
Here are some of the main services:
- Information – there are now so many rules and regulations your landlords must comply with (which YOU are expected to tell them about). We have numerous articles, legal FAQ and our unique Q&A ‘trails’ which you can access 24/7 to find out the information you need.
- Documents – from tenancy agreements to possession notices you need to have proper legally valid documentation. All are documents are professionally drafted and (where this is possible) in a plain English style so you (and your tenants) you can understand them. Documents can be stored in our cloud and re-used.
- Updates – our weekly bulletin will keep you updated on changes in the law and our ‘critical legal information’ news posts – as well as with what’s happening on Landlord Law.
- Training – things are changing all the time so you need to keep on top of events. We have regular monthly ‘members only’ training webinars from experts (for example housing barristers). Business level members will also be able to view the recordings of past training webinars and earn CPD every month.
- Training event discounts – logged in Landlord Law members will also get automatic discounts when purchasing training workshops and our annual Conference – all of which carry CPD.
- One to one – discuss problems and seek guidance on our members’ forum area or purchase 1/2 hour telephone advice with a specialist housing solicitor.
Landlord Law is written and run by Tessa Shepperson, a specialist landlord & tenant lawyer, who has been advising landlords and letting agents for over 20 years both as a practising solicitor and via this Landlord Law service.
Here is what some of our members have said: